The Akilys award was created jointly with the law faculty of University of Lyon III Jean Moulin, with the aim of creating a cross-discipline event putting students to task with resolving a case in a professional situation.
Why an Akilys award?
- The aim is to promote multi-disciplinary skills in business law, as we practise it within our firm.
- The practical case work combines verbal and written presentations, with a panel of examiners to assess the capacity of students to resolve and jointly present a practical case study on taxation, merger & acquisition, and property law, as would junior lawyers.
The award is intended for post-graduate students on Master II programmes, aiming to work in M&A, taxation, estate planning and insolvency:
- DJCE (corporate legal counsel)
- Law and Financial engineering (DIF)
- Banking and Financial law (DIF)
- Tax law
- Advanced Business law
- Contract law
- Administration & liquidation of businesses in difficulty (ALED)
- Candidates are divided into groups of five from different Master degree programmes and have 15 days to return their analyses after being assigned the business case.
- The three finalist teams will present their work to a panel of university experts, lawyers, and business leaders.
- Finalists will receive a medal and an award.
- Each member of the winning team will receive an award and an internship at Akilys
Look back at 2021 edition.
The testimonials you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new testimonials.