Mergers & Acquisitions
We support our clients throughout their development across a wide range of operations, both nationally and internationally, and in the latter case, with assistance from our network of international correspondents.
Our staff advise French and international companies, groups, investment funds, and also their Management and shareholders, whether private or public, with a minority or controlling stake.
Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Legal and fiscal structuring for external growth operations, succession planning and equity transactions
- Support on acquisitions and sale transactions in competitive disposal processes
- Optimisation and prior reorganisation
- Production of preliminary documentation: non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, proposals, data room regulations, etc.
- Acquisition audits and pre-disposal audits (vendor due diligence – VDD) for legal and fiscal matters
- Production and negotiation of legal documentation for disposals, acquisitions and mergers (protocols on company equity acquisitions/transfers, goodwill or isolated assets, joint venture agreements, asset and liability guarantees, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Support in negotiation of debt and collateral agreements: senior debt, mezzanine debt, syndicated/non-syndicated debt
- Mergers, splits, partial asset contributions
- Support on fund-raising operations, private capital investment, capital development and capital transmissions: LBO, MBO, FBO, etc.
- Issue of simple securities (ordinary shares or preference shares, bonds, etc.) or complex products (share subscription warrants, bond subscription warrants, shares with bond share subscription warrants, bonds with share subscription warrants, convertible bonds, equity-linked securities, etc.)
- Production and negotiation of legal documentation (term sheet, investment protocol, partnership agreement, etc.)
- Assistance in the structuring and deployment of management packages
Your dedicated team.
The team member you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new team members.