Tel: +33 (0)469 982 300
Mob: +33 (0)607 161 136
Yannick Francia has practised at Akilys since January 2019 after creating the firm with his partners.
Previously a partner at CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats, a law firm he joined in 2009 after practising law in a digital start-up in Paris, specialising in medical-economic decision support, and after a period as a partner in another Lyon law firm.
He is a lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lyon 1.
He has developed sector-specific expertise in the field of health, in public and private business law, particularly in the audit and legal oversight of mergers or external growth operations, the design and legal implementation of public-private cooperation agreements or the structuring of health-related and remote medical care projects.
Yannick acts as a consultant and barrister before the administrative courts (judicial and financial), on medical-social tariffs.
He is a mediator and offers alternative dispute resolution methods.
His clients are mainly public or private health institutions and their groups, National and Regional Health Agencies, GRADeS regional support groups, social or medical-social establishments, health professionals, public or private health centres, as well as various not-for-profit organisations (associations, foundations, etc.) of national or regional size operating in the health, social and medical-social sector.
University diploma in Mediation – Processes, Techniques, Developments, University of Lyon II Lumière
DESS Masters in Law and evaluation of health and social structures – University of Lyon III
DEA Masters in Law, specialising in Ethics and Health Law – University of Lyon III
Lyon Bar Association
Avocats Conseils d’Entreprises – ACE
- Developments in the conditions of granting health authorisations – Medical and social law review – Dalloz, June 2020
- Property tax and GCS grouping of resources with public law legal personality: a welcome clarification – Finances Hospitalières, June 2019
- Supervision of production of a report on the conditions of management of health centres by a health institution – ARS Ile-de-France site, February 2017
- Legal review of financial penalties – Finances Hospitalières, December 2016
- He supervised the authoring of a methodological guide on territorial cooperation for the ANAP health provider support agency