Tel: +33 (0)469 982 300
Mob: +33 (0)679 340 728
Daphné Delbury-Bosset has practised at Akilys since January 2019 after establishing the firm with her partners.
Previously, she was a partner in the tax department at the CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats firm, which she joined in March 2009.
She previously worked at Arthur Andersen International, Ernst & Young, as well as Landwell & Associés (PwC Société d’Avocats).
Her practise covers all matters relating to the general taxation of private companies, individuals and not-for-profit organisations, including litigation management, indirect taxation, estate taxation, taxation of transactions, financial taxation and real estate taxation.
She has developed specific expertise in the field of regulated activities, particularly in healthcare activities (public/private hospitalisation, medical biology, pharmacy, etc.) and teaching, as well as in the not-for-profit sector.
In this context, Daphné assists SMEs and Mid-cap companies, groups, private and public sector players, as well as individuals on all French tax aspects concerning the implementation of their structural projects.
She works transversally with Akilys teams involved in corporate law and health law, particularly in the context of complex structuring and merger-acquisition operations.
DESS Masters in Business Law and Taxation – University of Bourgogne
University Diploma in European Tax Law – University of Bourgogne
Lyon Bar Association
Avocats Conseils d’Entreprises – ACE
Institute of Tax Lawyers – IACF
- The VAT group: a simplification for companies – Legal guide 2021 Tribune de Lyon, March 2021
- Co-authorship of the case study no. 775 “An LBO to transfer a family business” – AGEFI Actifs, July 2020
- Property tax and GCS grouping of resources with public law legal personality: a welcome clarification – Finances Hospitalières, June 2019
- Provision of personnel – removal of the administrative tolerance extending the scope of the VAT exemption scheme provided for resource groupings by Article 261 B of the French general tax code – Santé RH, May 2016 and Finances Hospitalières, May 2016
- Tax status of associate non-management biologists practising in a SEL legal format – site of Syndicat des Jeunes Biologistes Médicaux, June 2015